NEED SLIPS... Thanks!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies...

With all of the sheer dresses out these days I find myself needing a few slips... Does anyone know where I can find cute dainty ones online? I thought Cynthia Vincent made some but I'm having a heck of a time finding any... If anyone has brand and/or website recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

2. I would love to know, too!

3. Macy's if you live near one always carry a full stock on all kinds of slips.

I need to start getting me some as well. They do come in handy

4. I need slips too!

5. Thanks villagegirl... Do you know of anyone that makes a loose fitting slip?

6. Macy's, Nordies, Spanx, but I honestly love vintage slips the most. Ebay, goodwill, Salvation army are a great place to pic them up. Also Agent Provocateur. If I can think of more, I'll add them

7. I need one too! I just got two dresses from J Crew and they are a bit sheer.

8. JC Penny used to carry them on-line.

9. I have had the hardest time finding slips that aren't $200 pure silk or skin tight spandex! The best place I've found is the Vanity Fair outlet :shame:

They have all the basic colors (white, cream, black, blush, nude), in all different sizes and lengths, and they're all <$10! :tup:

10. Yeah! I just want a simple black, white, and nude slip... but not tight spandex because it is to wear under loose sheer summer dresses (like the two attached)... Thanks clare!

Dresses 02.jpg
  11. I also need slips... I'm thinking nude would be the best choice? I have no clue where to get them either.

12. Oh Sears and JC Penney

13. ;)Do you like those with ruffles for a peek-a-boo under sweater dresses?