NEED SLIPS... Thanks!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Ladies...

With all of the sheer dresses out these days I find myself needing a few slips... Does anyone know where I can find cute dainty ones online? I thought Cynthia Vincent made some but I'm having a heck of a time finding any... If anyone has brand and/or website recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
Macy's if you live near one always carry a full stock on all kinds of slips.

I need to start getting me some as well. They do come in handy

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Thanks villagegirl... Do you know of anyone that makes a loose fitting slip?

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Macy's, Nordies, Spanx, but I honestly love vintage slips the most. Ebay, goodwill, Salvation army are a great place to pic them up. Also Agent Provocateur. If I can think of more, I'll add them

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I have had the hardest time finding slips that aren't $200 pure silk or skin tight spandex! The best place I've found is the Vanity Fair outlet :shame:

They have all the basic colors (white, cream, black, blush, nude), in all different sizes and lengths, and they're all <$10! :tup:

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Yeah! I just want a simple black, white, and nude slip... but not tight spandex because it is to wear under loose sheer summer dresses (like the two attached)... Thanks clare!

Attachments

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I also need slips... I'm thinking nude would be the best choice? I have no clue where to get them either.