Need quick help on Felicie..

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.. Please help me to choose on Pochette Felicie.. I am torn between Epi hot pink or DA..
    I have few Chanel WOC, all in solid color, so I want something different..
    My SA hold epi and DA for me, but only until tomorrow. So please help me to choose. Thank you.. [emoji4]
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467545870.048295.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467545883.230314.jpg

2. The EPI one, very cute IRL and worry free

BlaCkIriS likes this.
  3. Im getting the epi tri color. Been holding off buying the felicie until they release an epi version and they got it right! I would have been torn between a rose ballerine and hot pink, now I get to have both!

4. Which color r u going to get? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467551083.033227.jpg

5. Still love the pink combo version!

6. I love the pink too! Not easy to match my cloth but the pink credit card holder and he hot pink insert are tooooooo cute! And I don't really like the NEON insert and purple credit card holder

7. I still can't make decision.. Help.... [emoji4]

8. I like the pink combo

9. I think I'm the only one that likes the DA one!

10. [emoji173]️ Epi combo

11. Epi. I actually love both but the Epi color combination just speaks to me.

12. #12 Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    DA
    It's classic

13. My hubby also like DA.. He never like DA bag but he suggested me to get DA on Felicie.. Still have few more hours to think.. Hmmmm..

Pandoravuitton likes this.
  14. I like the DA simply because you can wear it with anything, and it's very classic and light! Good luck and please share pics once you make your decision!

15. Ok.. I bought it.. Will do reveal soon.. [emoji4]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice