Need prayers and good thoughts please ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I'm so sorry to be piling this on you guys but I'm worried sick right now. My Dad's currently in New York because my Grandmother (his Mom) is in ICU. Things are looking very bad ... I'm trying to book tickets right now.

Im so sorry HUGS*** Know that we are all here for you. I offer my prayers to you and your family. I hope your Grandma will feel better soon!

My older brother was in the ICU a couple of days ago. I know how you feel. It's a very tough time. Just hold on because HE won't put us in situations that we cannot handle.

:flowers: from your tpf sister

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to get a hold of my Dad right now. He left me a message earlier but the reception was so crappy that I couldn't even tell what he was talking about. I tried to call my uncles, aunts, and cousins but NOBODY is picking up their phones!!

It has never been like this before ... :Push: I'm typically very calm about this because this isn't the first time my Grandmother had gone to the hospital. However, this is the first time where everyone seemed THIS worried. I know there's something they're not telling me!