Need opinions on the Passy GM please

Get the Passy GM & if so in which colour?

• Buy the Passy GM for sure?

• Don't buy it at all.

• Buy ivoire?

• Buy black?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I thikn I have fallen in love with the Passy GM, who else loves it?
Also which colour? i love the ivoire but would get more use from the black perhaps even though it is not as striking?

i LOVE the passy gm. it's an amazing looking bag. i don't have it but everytime i'm at LV, i :drool: over it. i agree, the ivorie is stunning. the black is more understated but if maintenance and getting it dirty is a factor, then go for the black. i personally don't think the ivories require that much up-keep so you should feel comfortable in using it.

I have it in canelle, you can check out my pics in the epi club thread. What function do you want it for? If work or you want to carry a laptop, I'll say black. If for casual and you don't need to put a laptop, go for the pm, GM gets heavy after a while and the handles aren't as forgiving as the vachetta ones.

The Passy GM is such an AMAZING bag, you need one! I'd get black because I personally find it more versatile and classy. I think you could wear it yearlong too with no problem.

I have it in canelle, you can check out my pics in the epi club thread. What function do you want it for? If work or you want to carry a laptop, I'll say black. If for casual and you don't need to put a laptop, go for the pm, GM gets heavy after a while and the handles aren't as forgiving as the vachetta ones.
Thanks but I never buy small bags LOL