Need Opinion pls! Yay or Nay?

I like it a lot.

How big is it? Is it comparable to a Chanel small flap in size? Is it all in leather?

If yes to all those q’s, I would buy it for myself.

(If it’s small and can’t hold a lot I may reconsider due to price, depending on leather quality etc)

I like quirky styles. I would wear it for daytime.. with a plain white shirt, cool jeans (ripped or flared) and maybe my Gucci heeled mules (the ones with the pearls on the heels). I’ll probably also wear a long cardigan over the whole outfit.

Can you see yourself using this? Do you wear funky stuff? Coz this is undeniably funky. Someone with a feminine and conservative wardrobe may have trouble creating looks with it...

What does your heart say? If you have doubts do NOT buy. Sale or no sale!

This is a fun, eye-catching, quirky statement piece. Worn with neutrals like photo above, it would go well and looks tasteful imo. Does it make your heart sing? If I saw you on the street or in a store, I would compliment you.
Another test - Would you buy it if it was not on sale? Don't feel pressure or panicked by sales and buy things you will later regret.

Reactions: lee_dya
Hi all! I’m thinking about getting this bag, but I’m also worried that I will look ridiculous carry this kind of bag, it is now on sale from $995 to $595. What do you think?? Is it cool piece to have or just blahhh? TIA!

View attachment 3904607 View attachment 3904606
I saw these in real life and they are quite distinct pieces. Beautifully made and limited edition which may well go up in value. I would only buy one though if I actually felt comfortable wearing it. Otherwise they may become one season wonders, but collectible in the future.

Reactions: lee_dya
I like it a lot.

How big is it? Is it comparable to a Chanel small flap in size? Is it all in leather?

If yes to all those q’s, I would buy it for myself.

(If it’s small and can’t hold a lot I may reconsider due to price, depending on leather quality etc)

I like quirky styles. I would wear it for daytime.. with a plain white shirt, cool jeans (ripped or flared) and maybe my Gucci heeled mules (the ones with the pearls on the heels). I’ll probably also wear a long cardigan over the whole outfit.

Can you see yourself using this? Do you wear funky stuff? Coz this is undeniably funky. Someone with a feminine and conservative wardrobe may have trouble creating looks with it...

What does your heart say? If you have doubts do NOT buy. Sale or no sale!

Sometimes I wear funky stuff, and I love quirky style too. From the measurement I saw online, I think it’s smaller than mini flap, even smaller than chanel woc. Love your outfit idea btw, thanks for your opinion.

This is a fun, eye-catching, quirky statement piece. Worn with neutrals like photo above, it would go well and looks tasteful imo. Does it make your heart sing? If I saw you on the street or in a store, I would compliment you.
Another test - Would you buy it if it was not on sale? Don't feel pressure or panicked by sales and buy things you will later regret.

I haven’t seen it in real life, from the pic online I quite like it, but yeah it’s mostly because of the sale, I don’t think I would consider to buy it if wasn’t on sale, thanks anyway for your opinion!

This was not even in my radar until I saw this thread. Love at first sight! More like obsession! I bought the bag within the hour :smile: I hope it arrives in time for Xmas!

Thank you so much for posting this thread :smile:

You’re welcome!! Please share the pic here after you get the bag, I would love to see it =)

Hi all! I’m thinking about getting this bag, but I’m also worried that I will look ridiculous carry this kind of bag, it is now on sale from $995 to $595. What do you think?? Is it cool piece to have or just blahhh? TIA!

View attachment 3904607 View attachment 3904606
Personally it’s not my taste, however it’s a statement piece. I like my bags super simple and prefer a statement top or dress and keep my bags and jewelry neutral. I think with a very simple (colour wise) outfit it would make for a great piece. It’s very artsy, and hip.