Need opinion between these two boys ;)

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
Hi ladies , I usually can make decision quite fast but I’m stuck now. Which color you guys prefer between these 2 Fall bags?
they both small size. I have black and grey boys already and I have quite few black bags . looking for cool deep color now for winter and fall .
thanks in advance...

2F373D12-9B15-44BC-A2DE-A4AF3AB1DEF9.jpeg

8C8C44F4-AE28-4F0C-B3C8-071E76ACD2C8.jpeg

40FCC6BC-8F8C-4077-B0A0-15FB6169D438.jpeg

Both stunning! If it were me I would go with the blueish color because I have a blue medium boy that I wear as a neutral and I love it. But you can’t go wrong with either one!!

They are both gorgeous! I was leaning towards the teal one, but I think the burgundy will be more practical and more of a contrast with your darker black/grey bags.

You are probably more drawn to blue since you mentioned cool colours and burgundy is more of a warm tone. Also you have a grey boy. For diversity I would go for burgundy. Tho in the end you have to ask yourself which you are happier to bring home.

Thanks everyone, now I’m more confuse than ever . I love red or burgundy and know it’s easy to match but something about that blue green or teal color that so unique and rare , mAybe not too hard to pair with outfit hmmm..