NEED Legacy Striped Coin Purse Wristlet

cha cha: I looked in all 3 of my Legacy wristlets (leather one in pond, striped one and kiss lock one) and none of them have the creed patch with number in them. I don't think wristlets come with the number in them. Someone else may have a better answer but mine is just the pink lining, nothing else inside. Hope that helps! (save your receipts and tags so if you do want to sell it eventually, you will have the number on the receipt)

wow , i never noticed. thank you !

I called JAX about this and several other items this AM in the Legacy Stripe collection and they gave me several numbers for the 40239 coin purse wristlet. I don't have them anymore- deleted them after I found my pouch, wristlet, and french purse. Sorry. But, it might be worth calling JAX to see. They will give you the numbers to the Coach stores that have it. I recommend getting atleast 5 numbers because they 9 out of 10 times say the inventory is wrong and don't have that item. :yes:

I was in the Short Hills, NJ store last night and they had the Legacy Striped Coin Wristlet, Legacy Striped Make-up bag and the regular Legacy Striped wirstlet. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case somebody's still looking.

What is JAX?

***edit***
I called and got the numbers of 5 stores and none of them had it, and I called Short Hills and they said they don't have it either. :sad: I didn't even know that wristlet existed and it's too late now I guess. I'll have to live vicariously through those of you who do have it.

I did go ahead and order the regular legacy stripe wristlet through coach.com this morning though, just so I can have one of them at least, before they completely sell out of it too.

WOW - I had no idea this was such a hot piece from the legacy collection! My husband got it for me for our anniversary - just happened to see it in a boutique and now that I think about it, never saw it again after that one time. It's such a fun, different wristlet - I've used it as a small evening bag and use it everyday to hold cards and whatnot.

^^ I was a bit surprised too! I saw another member post it and called the 800 number immediately to order one. They ran out shortly thereafter. They've been selling for well over $100 on ebay now. I love mine though and use it like a mini skinny. Great idea to use it like a little evening bag!

What is JAX?

***edit***
I called and got the numbers of 5 stores and none of them had it, and I called Short Hills and they said they don't have it either. :sad: I didn't even know that wristlet existed and it's too late now I guess. I'll have to live vicariously through those of you who do have it.

I did go ahead and order the regular legacy stripe wristlet through coach.com this morning though, just so I can have one of them at least, before they completely sell out of it too.

Wow! I can't believe it's not there now. I was holding it in my hands last night (the floor model). I'll check when I go back the end of this week to pickup my Legacy wristlet. I paid for it and was waiting for them to bring it out. The lady came from the back and said there were no more regular wristlets in the back even though the computer said they had 6. She offered me the floor model but I said no becasue it was a little dirty. It should be in this week.