NEED Legacy Striped Coin Purse Wristlet

I actually called the 1-800 coach # to order that one on Monday- its item # 40239 for $88.

Dang, dang, dang! So much for my self imposed purse ban! I just called Coach and ordered one! I'm freaking crazy! OK, gotta pull myself together and get back on the "wagon". No more Coach items, no more Coach items!

Kallison, aren't you supposed to be buying stuff, not me?!

Aww, the person I called was NOT helpful. She didn't even have any idea what I was talking about. She didn't look in stores. But she ended up getting the plain wristlet from a store, anyway. What should I do? LOL I don't have the money at the moment to get a 2nd. :sad:

WELL, I DO, BUT I am not comfortable with it. I think my mum will love it, or else she won't care. I know she'll love the wristlet, too, and besides I got her that key pouch! And this is less expensive. I don't know.......

Maybe it depends on how she'll fit her extra cards in it.

I can't believe I got the bum phone SA who couldn't help me. I almost hung up with nothing. Blargh.

I should just call my local store and ask for my SA in the future.... Can I do that?

Oh and I can't believe you got mail today!!! No mail here in MA - Martin Luther King Day. Are you in the states??

I would have gotten Manolo Blahniks today if mail had come. O-M-G they're coming tomorrow!!!!! LOL.

So let me know how you can fit stuff in it. I returned it when I got it for myself (bum!) because I couldn't fit anything in the outside pocket - I didn't like that it was useless, because I wanted lots of pockets. I finally got my hands on the large wristlet, which is what I wanted anyway.

Oh I don't know what to do. Is the wristlet slimmer? She has a smaller purse. Could it fit with her other things inside the bag better?

Thanks..

Awww....Kallison! That sucks to be so bummed you don't want to buy! That's so sad!

I did manage to order this wristlet through the 800 number tonight so that made me happy even though my wallet is screaming now! I just have to keep it from tattling on me to my dh!

Purseaddict, you started a run on the coin purse wristlet thingy!