need helps, Coach Saddle Brown Calfskin Leather Pocket Satchel

bird2sky

Apr 7, 2008
hi, I am new for coach. need help here. I saw a coach bag but do not know if it is good or not,
a88e_2.JPG

it is soft ? it is not fake? I am 5"6", it is too small for me?

Thanks.

If you want to authenticate it, go to http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-302470.html

Someone there will help you with it and tell you if it's fake or not. I'm not sure if model is on the Coach website or not but if it is, you could look it up and they have this button "try it on" where you can select your height and it'll show you a model size version of a person your size with the bag so you can tell before you buy it. If it's not the latest, then ask for measurements and compare.

Cute bag! It is on the small side, but not tiny. If you like small satchel this will work great for you. Couture Dreams has this bag in lilac python if you want an idea of the size:

Picture008.jpg

I've seen that model before, or one just like it, a few years back. I've got it in the smaller size in black satin, thanks to the outlet. I'd be surprised if it was still on the website but it might be in the drilldown, if you can get the item number.