Need HELP!!!!

ongdongee

Apr 24, 2006
Hi!
I'm in a special situation where I have to get a bag by the end of the month for myself as part of an order from my in-laws. My budget is around $2,000. I've been looking at bags for the past three weeks, but haven't seen anything that jumped out at me. I hate shopping with time-constraints. Where were they when there were plenty of bags out that I liked?!! Do you have any suggestions?
I guess I'm looking for more of the calm colors, black or different shades of brown. I want a medium sized, everyday fun bag.
HELP!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

I recommend the one I just bought of course!
Ack, it's a little more than you are spending I think {mid $2Ks}

Attachments

• DSCF1336.jpg
    DSCF1336.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 32
They're buying you a $2000 bag? How absolutely wonderful.

I know it can be torture trying to choose, though. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about bags in that price range to help. :sad:

Let us know what you get, ok? :biggrin: I hope whatever it is, you love it.

I guess I'm on the more conservative side.
I was looking at the Spy bags, but couldn't decide which one. I haven't seen any in person, so I don't know how big it'd look on me...
Of course, having a husband doesn't really help with important decisions like this!

Thank you so much again!!

oooh- you need to go to eluxury.com! It has a ton of great brands! (Vuitton, Fendi, Dior, etc) You'll probably find something you like. I'd also check out bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com, and saks.com. Hope that helps!

You could get 2 balenciagas with this a first and a city or a twiggy if you are looking for a fun and conservative bag. A black city would may be match your criteria.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I recommend the one I just bought of course!
Ack, it's a little more than you are spending I think {mid $2Ks}

That is a VERY swanky bag! Chanel:love:

Sounds like you could get a great LV or Gucci for $2K -- maybe a nice Chanel too.

beauxgoris said:
What about a Chocolate YSL Muse?

I was about to suggest this as well. =) Muse is absolutely beautiful in Chocolate Brown (look very closed to Black). It's a roomy bag that can be dressed up/down. Muse comes in several sizes: Small, Medium ($1095), Large ($1195), Oversize ($1295). Medium & Large have longer handles (can be worn on the shoulder).

Chanel Luxury Line medium black metallic bowler is nice as well.

I would go with either Balenciaga or Chanel (my 2 fav). You could get one of each right now though since Chanel is having a sale...Balenciaga is more of a fun style while Chanel is of course more classic.

I definitely agree with ValleyObsessed in that you should head over to eluxury.com for a look. You might also want to try the typical Neiman's, Saks, and Bergdorf's to get an idea too.

Good luck! You have very nice in-laws.