Need help with the reissue color!

Midsummer

Apr 14, 2011
Hi gals,

I am looking for a day and night special event bag that is not in black. Since I already have the medium flap in black, I am thinking a reissue 225. I like dark beige color but it is not offering on the trading website I am going thru.

I can find offering in light gold or dark gold. Which color do you think is the better choice ? My concern is the peeling problem in metallic color. I like the look of light gold but I am afraid it will get color transfer. Which one do you think is easier to maintain and is more versatile ?

Thanks in advance for any opinion! :smile: always love your comments!!

Pics would be great, but I'll say that I really love the dark gold and think that it would be a great choice for special events. I think if you get the newer versions, you shouldn't have a problem with a peeling metallic coating. I looked at one (from 2011?) and it seemed very durable!

I tried upload pictures but it kept saying there's a problem with security token.
Anyone know how to fix the problem ?

Both color are from holo 16x. I saw similar color on some threads. If I can find them again, I will post the link.

Thanks for your help!

Finally!!

The first one is in light gold. The second one is in dark gold.

Are these leather durable ? I heard that metallic leather is not last very long.

Thanks for any comments.!

Attachments

• reissue1.jpg
    reissue1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 133
  • reissue2.jpg
    reissue2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 136
Finally!!

The first one is in light gold. The second one is in dark gold.

Are these leather durable ? I heard that metallic leather is not last very long.

Thanks for any comments.!

Wow, this is another hard choice (just tried to help downsize that huge collection on another thread). If I had to pick, I think I'd go with the light gold, as it might pass for closer to silver in some lighting, and that way it would go with more things. Both silver and gold are now considered to be classics like black, and go with most anything. Same as with patent. Both are beautiful bags. I don't envy you the decision.

Wow, this is another hard choice (just tried to help downsize that huge collection on another thread). If I had to pick, I think I'd go with the light gold, as it might pass for closer to silver in some lighting, and that way it would go with more things. Both silver and gold are now considered to be classics like black, and go with most anything. Same as with patent. Both are beautiful bags. I don't envy you the decision.
Thanks for your input. ;) The light gold color is really adorable. How difficult is it to remove stain ? and is it easy to get scuffed on the edge ?

I favor the metallic because I own three of them. :smile: While I only use two of the three, they have held up really well (I have the black & violet that I used to use regularly, and dark silver - still new, haven't used). I haven't had any issues with them to be honest. If it's only special events, then keeping it pristine shouldn't be too difficult. Aged calfskin is really durable overall though. Good luck with your decision! They're both beautiful.