Need help with diamond wedding band

Thanks, ladies. I'm still contemplating doing it w/ Leon. Bluenile gets great reviews. My only problem is the ideal cuts from Bluenile puts the ring up in a very high end range similar to the high end jewelry stores I can walk into in my area.

candyny,

I have the Roberto Coin cento diamond eternity band. Mine is 18kt yellow gold. Are you looking at the white gold or yellow? I will post pictures if I have any of my ring. It is a gorgeous ring. I hardly ever wear mine only because I wear my ERing everyday and it is platinum. My husband surprised me with the RC centro eternity band a year ago!
Kimber, I was looking at the platinum and wearing mine on my right hand. Is yours comfortable? I tried one on in a 7..I'm a 6...but it still felt great. Loving how the diamonds sparkle on the cento.

Hi candyny,
Mine is a 7 also and I wear a 6.5 in my ering. It has that spring sizer thing inside of
it which is great in case weight gain with pregnancy, etc. The diamonds
are "all sparkle" and it really is a beautiful ring. I don't know why I don't wear it very much. It is comfortable but I would not say it is as comfortable as my ering and all pave wedding band. I think the real truth is that I really wanted a shared prong all diamond ring but never even brought it up to my husband. He surprised me with this
ring and I just felt like I could not say I wanted something else!

Can't wait to see what you decide on!

Hi candyny,
Mine is a 7 also and I wear a 6.5 in my ering. It has that spring sizer thing inside of
it which is great in case weight gain with pregnancy, etc. The diamonds
are "all sparkle" and it really is a beautiful ring. I don't know why I don't wear it very much. It is comfortable but I would not say it is as comfortable as my ering and all pave wedding band. I think the real truth is that I really wanted a shared prong all diamond ring but never even brought it up to my husband. He surprised me with this
ring and I just felt like I could not say I wanted something else!

Can't wait to see what you decide on!
Kimber, the one I'm looking at is the shared prong all diamond ring, Is that the one you got or the one you wanted? I plan on wearing it every day,