Need help with deciding on next bag.?

LOL!! Thanks !!!!! As i mentioned to another tpf member, do you think this style will look dated in a few years ?

😂 I don't think this style will look dated at all in a few years! I got for myself the estrela a couple of years ago (as another member mentioned pretty similar style but more casual) and it's still one of my fav bags!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410074858.132211.jpg

😂 I don't think this style will look dated at all in a few years! I got for myself the estrela a couple of years ago (as another member mentioned pretty similar style but more casual) and it's still one of my fav bags!!! View attachment 2742729

Thank you so much for posting a picture of your bag ! It looks gorgeous !!!!!!! Happy to hear you love it !! I will take a look at this one next time i am at LV :biggrin:

I have the Estrela too, bought it just a few weeks ago. I love it so much! It's gorgeous and very comfortable to carry. I was worried it will be dated too, as I first noticed the Estrela 3 years ago. But when I purchased it, my SA said it's still a very popular design and sells very well, along with the Retiro.