Need help with buying decision

After researching the prices of My Lady Dior in the US, UK, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, the cheapest one is still in Paris, then the U.K.

However, since I don't know anybody going to U.K./Europe in the near future, I wasn't going to get it anymore.

Until I saw that my Unionpay credit card has a new promotion giving an 8% cash rebate for overseas purchases! When I emailed Dior Osaka Japan to ask if they accept Unionpay credit cards, they replied that one of their two Osaka Stores even had an additional 5% deduction when using Unionpay! Woohoo! The final price will still be about US$400 higher than the Paris price but I'm good with that.

Since my husband is going to Japan this week, he is going to get me my bag! The Dior Japan customer service has been so helpful and friendly and full of information. They have reserved my bag for me. I'm so excited. I can't believe I am getting my very own My Lady Dior by next week!!!

Sorry if my post is full of exclamation marks!!! I am really so excited!

After researching the prices of My Lady Dior in the US, UK, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, the cheapest one is still in Paris, then the U.K.

However, since I don't know anybody going to U.K./Europe in the near future, I wasn't going to get it anymore.

Until I saw that my Unionpay credit card has a new promotion giving an 8% cash rebate for overseas purchases! When I emailed Dior Osaka Japan to ask if they accept Unionpay credit cards, they replied that one of their two Osaka Stores even had an additional 5% deduction when using Unionpay! Woohoo! The final price will still be about US$400 higher than the Paris price but I'm good with that.

Since my husband is going to Japan this week, he is going to get me my bag! The Dior Japan customer service has been so helpful and friendly and full of information. They have reserved my bag for me. I'm so excited. I can't believe I am getting my very own My Lady Dior by next week!!!

Yay, that's awesome! Hope everything works out for you [emoji106][emoji5]

How exciting. I hope you're gonna share your Lady here with pictures :panic: