Need help tracking down Chanel retailers

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
This isn't really handbag related but I thought you ladies could help.

I am looking for a Chanel coat from the Fall RTW collection. I called a Chanel boutique and had them check their system. The color/size I need is not available at any boutiques in the USA.

I know that some NM stores have Chanel as well as Nordstrom. Can you ladies tell me where else I should look? (I've already checked Nordstrom Seattle as well)

I am also going to contact a friend in France and see if the coat can be tracked down there. Since their spring stuff is coming in, time is of the essence...

Thanks everyone in advance for your help! :heart:

Bloomingdales, Saks, and Bergdorf Goodman also sell Chanel clothing. Hope that helps! Chanel's 1800 number can only check actual boutiques, not the department stores. So....there is still hope that your coat may be out there. Best of luck! Dont' forget to post pictures when it arrives!

Thanks! Here's a photo taken with my camera phone- not really a great pic. The coat looks like NOTHING on the hanger but is really stunning on.

chanelcoat.jpg

UPDATE: Just made it in for my fitting today (have been recovering from a sinus infection)- the coat looks sooooooo fantastic. Just a few minor adjustments (waist needs to be nipped in a bit) and I'll be good to go. I'm sooo in love with this coat! :heart:

UPDATE: Just made it in for my fitting today (have been recovering from a sinus infection)- the coat looks sooooooo fantastic. Just a few minor adjustments (waist needs to be nipped in a bit) and I'll be good to go. I'm sooo in love with this coat! :heart:

Please post pictures when you finally get it. I'd love to see it worn.