Need help/suggestion for my first chanel...

Yay for you!! You might wanna check with the dept. stores if the chanel boutiques don't have them. You also might wanna call ahead before you go, just to make sure they have the things you want so you don't have to waste the trip. If all of them don't have it... then you'll have to get on the waiting list.

I am confused as to what you are looking for now... woc? What kind did you decide on? Apparently they are hard to find. I didn't see any today at the Chanel boutique in SCP. I know bloomies just got a new shipment in today. They don't have any camelia woc's if that is what you are after.

You have a very nice mother! Congrats.

Hi

am looking for a wallet on chain - either a black camilla (which the other threads say they do exist) or the timeless classic lambskin one...

also a camillia wallet and a medium lambskin classic flap

my mom is the best! :P

dijj --> thanks for the advise...will ask my shopper to check the department stores...btw, is there any difference between purchasing chanels at the department stores and from the boutiques itself?

I just thought you ladies would like an update on my suitation...

my shopper is back in frankfurt again (third visit since i last wrote), frankfrut doesnt have what i want but he did manage to get a classic flap in lambskin with silver hardware. am thinking its the medium size but the box it came in had no price tag/code number...am guessing the sales staff removed it since the bag was wrapped in paper as well...was soo happy when i received the bag - i kept it unwrapped for 2 days in the bedroom!!

am still hunting for a Wallet on Chain...perhaps i would have better luck when he travels to houston next...

once again thanks for all your advise!