Need help! Spot on my new bag!

Katelyn_22

Jul 23, 2018
hi all! Im new here looking for some help!

My friend was given a brand new kate spade purse. Well she spilled somthing on it, then wiped it off but she wiped off the finnish/ colour of the purse in a spot. So she gave me the bag!!

Score for my obsession, but im wondering how i can fix this spot? Im in a rural area and cannot take it to a kate spade store :sad:

Attachments

• 14A9C26E-5C01-4A8E-9074-AB9FA626A682.jpeg
    14A9C26E-5C01-4A8E-9074-AB9FA626A682.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 230
This may not work but lately I have been using Micellar eye make up remover to remove spots from different items. Just a thought. I tried it because it is so gentle in removing makeup so I have tried it on spots on plastic items that plan water would not remove. I have not tried it on leather but that is the only thing I can thing of that is gentle. Good Luck.

hi all! Im new here looking for some help!

My friend was given a brand new kate spade purse. Well she spilled somthing on it, then wiped it off but she wiped off the finnish/ colour of the purse in a spot. So she gave me the bag!!

Score for my obsession, but im wondering how i can fix this spot? Im in a rural area and cannot take it to a kate spade store :sad:

If removing it doesn't work add a scarf or bag charm to it. It may not completely hid it but it should cover enough to make it less noticeable.

Reactions: jenjen1964