Need help! Should i Sell my cambon tote?

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I need help!! Should I sell my cambon tote? I was thinking of selling it and buy a medium classic flap? What do you guys think? thanks in advance.
I would keep it ... I would hate to sell off any of my Chanel bags! I have the bowler and the medium tote from this line and I still think that they're gorgeous (BTW I bought them in 2004 when they first came out). I know that some people don't like the Cambon line but I still think it's fresh looking. Especially now that it's being discontinued, I think that you might regret it later;)

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
yea, I tend to agree w/ the previous posters here. If the line is d/c'd, then def keep it. You know the medium will always be around (regardless of price hike:cursing:) and you can always get that later.

Buyer's remorse is one of the worst feelings and you might wind up regretting it.

cammy1

O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
oh no!!!!!!!!! will they be discontinuing Cambons that soon? I really want to get the Ballet flats.
The cambon flats I dont think will ever be coming out again. Tthere are a few that came out in UK this week and have already nearly all sold out. I spoke to the SA and she said that was it-they are NEVER getting them again:crybaby:

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
san francisco
I would definitely keep it for now. The price hike on the classic flap isn't supposed to happen for at least a few more months, if at all, so why don't you decide then.

xstacyx

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
i just sold my black with patent cc's cambon tote..i got a black gst with s/h to replace it ! i wanted something more of a classic that i can see myself wear in ten years.....if you really want the classic..sell it!!

Jan 13, 2007
I'd keep the Cambon.....it's discontinued. I love the Cambon line so much, I just bought another medium tote, black with black patent CC's a few months ago.