NEED HELP QUICK -- Ergo question

wvukat

sassy
Jan 22, 2008
Ladies, I am looking to purchase one of the older style leathe ergos, item no. 10740. What I need to know is, once all my stuff is in it, will it stand up on it's own if I set it down or will it topple over (which is what I think it will do and one of the reasons I have forgone buying one for so long). Help!!!!!!!!!!! TIA ladies!

It will stand up on its own...are you looking at a large or medium? Just an FYI...the older Ergo medium hobos have a shorter drop length than the current medium Ergo hobos. The older ones will hit right under your armpit. FYI in case this would bother you...;) Good Luck with the auction!

thanks ladies. I think I am really liking the older style. I was wondering if anyone knew what page the Ergo Lovers Club is on since the search function is down right now? I would love to see modeling pics of this style!

I have an XL leather belted ergo and it stands up on it's own just fine filled with my things. It is my favorite bag in my collection! I'm going to the outlet tonight and I am thinking of buying my first siggy bag! It's a medium ergo with blue leather trim. I think it's a factory bag but I can't get it off my mind. I hope the drop length is long enough for me. I'm not fond of armpit bags. Except for my legacy '07 shoulder bag, I'll make an exception for that one.

I LOVED my medium leather ergo hobo(10740). I had no problem what-so-ever with it standing on it's own when I had my stuff in it. I also never thought the strap was too short. I thought it was perfect. I miss my ergo hobo. :crybaby:

If anyone sees one in white leather on ebay....let me know!!!