Need help please

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I currently own three LV bags, the new Idylle speedy, the Eclipse speedy and the Mirage speedy. I am about to buy my first Damier Azur and am having trouble deciding which one. I don't want another speedy so that eliminates one. Which is your favorite and please tell me why you like that one? Thanks in advance.

I have a Neverfull in Damier Ebene, but I looooooove the shape. I think it makes the perfect summer bag in Azur!! There are a lot of members on here who don't love the neverfull, but I think it is such an easy bag-- just throw it on and you look fabulous!

Well, since it appears that you like satchels, I would say a Vernis Alma MM. It really is TDF & a showstopper! I can't stop looking at/touching mine since I got it.

If you aren't ready for that, then I would say the Trevi. Sooo versatile. Since it appears that you like LE's also, both bags are not one's that you see everybody & their mother, carrying :yes:

Good luck deciding!

Last edited:
Does the Neverfull have a structured shape to it? I don't like bags that sag when you put them down.

It will definitely stand up when you put it down, and they tend to be even more structured when you cinch the sides in and hook it closed. If you put a ton of stuff in yours (but I mean a TON--I use mine for school books and water bottles!), it will sag a little when you carry it.