Need help picking a gift

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of picking up omething from Coach as a thank you gift for my doctor. Her style of dress is classic with a touch of trendy, so she is pretty 'with it' in terms of being fashionable. If it helps, she generally wears Cartier jewelry.

My budget is $60 or under. Do you think I should give her a wristlet (any specific suggestions?), a scarf (although I think sigs/patterns are difficult to pick for someone else), mini skinny or a keyfob?

2. That is cute! Unfortunately my appointment for next month got moved up to tomorrow eek! I have 2 hrs to find a gift so I figured I'll hit the mall with a Coach store. And maybe pick up a wristlet for myself... ;)

3. Go with a scarf, and include a gift receipt.

4. I'm a little old fashioned, I would vote a scarf. They have a gorgeous fall scarf on the website right now that is 68, I know its a little over your budget but the online pics make it look so elegant! I am going to check it out myself this weekend if my boutique has it *fingers crossed* its called the VARIEGATED STRIPED OBLONG SCARF:heart:

Attached Files:

5. I also think a scarf would be perfect (w/ gift receipt)!!

6. I would go with a scarf too. Good luck on such short notice.