Need help picking a gift

dimsum

Aug 8, 2008
I'm thinking of picking up omething from Coach as a thank you gift for my doctor. Her style of dress is classic with a touch of trendy, so she is pretty 'with it' in terms of being fashionable. If it helps, she generally wears Cartier jewelry.

My budget is $60 or under. Do you think I should give her a wristlet (any specific suggestions?), a scarf (although I think sigs/patterns are difficult to pick for someone else), mini skinny or a keyfob?

Do you know what kind of phone/camera she uses? If it would fit, you could get her one of the treo phone cases that a lot of people use as camera cases!

http://store.palm.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2452116&keywords=coach

If you don't know, I would recommend a key fob. They are all so adorable! HTH!

That is cute! Unfortunately my appointment for next month got moved up to tomorrow eek! I have 2 hrs to find a gift so I figured I'll hit the mall with a Coach store. And maybe pick up a wristlet for myself... ;)

I'm a little old fashioned, I would vote a scarf. They have a gorgeous fall scarf on the website right now that is 68, I know its a little over your budget but the online pics make it look so elegant! I am going to check it out myself this weekend if my boutique has it *fingers crossed* its called the VARIEGATED STRIPED OBLONG SCARF:heart:

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 23