Need help on deciding which bag to get!!!

Nov 24, 2005
Hi girls!

I need your advice on which YSL bag to get... the Muse I or the Downtown??? :P They both come in almost the same color...Muse in Beige and the Downtown in Natural. I have been looking for a bag in the camel/beige/neutral family and these are it! Only thing is, I don't know which style is better. The Muse comes in the large size and the Downtown comes in the small size. Have any of you seen the color comparison between these two shades?

I think the Muse in medium (the smallest) is a tad small for me. I was able to try it on in a store a few years ago. I have never tried on the Downtown, but from the photos on the sub-forum, the small size seems to be a good size for me. Your help and advice would be much appreciated! My credit card is ready for the purchase. Heehee. :graucho:

Thanks so much in advance!

I have both the large muse and the medium downtown, both in black. I think what it comes down to is whether you prefer a structured bag (muse) or a more slouchy bag (downtown). I would say my medium downtown holds more than the large muse, because I'm able to cram more stuff in without the bag looking overly stuffed. I also think the downtown is a tiny bit lighter to carry than the muse.

It depends on your need... I have recently picked up two Muses..one in Large Berry and the pther Oversized Black Patent...I love them! The downtown is a bit bulky for the look I was going for HTH!

personally i like the muse better. i have a medium one and it fits a lot. i like the style of the dt but i just find that the muse fits my everyday needs better.