Need help locating Judith Leiber Minaudiere!

stephanie14

Stephanie
Feb 18, 2008
Hi everyone,
I am in lust with the Judith Leiber Violin Minaudiere and pillbox (pic below). It used to be carried in Saks, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman but I haven't seen it for over a year. If anyone sees it for sale anywhere, PLEASE PLEASE let me know (PM me!). I hate it when something beautiful comes out and by the time I can afford it, it's tough to find!!!:sweatdrop: I now collect violins and am desperate to have this one!!! Hope to hear from someone! :flowers:Stephanie14
Judith_Leiber_Violin_Minaudiere.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for the violin purse that Judith Leiber produced. It came in brown, like the pill box you show, and black. My duaghter was a concert violinist and we too could not afford the purse when we saw it. Now we are on the hunt for the black violin purse. When you search the web for it try cello. There is a brown purse on Ebay listed as cello. If you come across the black violin/cello please let know. Since I'm searching the web if I come across the brown pill box I will forward the info to you. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi,

I'm so sorry you can't find it!
Really neat!

We have a Leiber boutique in our mall here.... when I go to the mall I'm going to ask them about it for you!

I understand your quest too... I played the violin, and taught my sister when she was 4 and now she's a concert violinist :smile: and that purse is so great!!

Hi ladies,

I just called our Judith Leiber store, I was so curious and want to see you find it :smile:

The SA said she knows about that purse but hasn't seen it recently, but she said she'll call corporate and see if anyone can locate one or knows anything...
she said those have come out at different times over the years... just with diff. colors

anyway might be a dead end but you never know. I'll let you know when I hear back from her.