NEED HELP:Jessica Biel Purse!!

Hi! I am new here, i adore handbags.

Ok, so why did i post this new thread??

Well...i've fallen in love with the new purse jessica biel wears lately.

Ok, i tried to find it on Botkier, besso, celine, DKNY, balenciaga. They look similar, but none of them are exactly like hers.

I attach pictures:

jessicabielpedicure6big1my.jpg

18127jessicabielbrentwood93cm.jpg

I am crazy for this bag...i really waaaant it. HEEELP SOS.

Thanks

Nora

I tried to look at cole haan, but nothing. They dont make really the motor-handbag look.

Thanks anyway...ummm please...keep postin', i need to knowwww it. Ya know, when you fall in love with a handbag...prepare for no night sleep LOL.

Nora

OOOH, she twisted the braidsssss1!!!, mmm i will try find that model in brown. OMG i hope its this one. Do ya think its expensive?

Hey ...i am sending lots of kisses muah muah muah, i am new into this bag addiction.

My parents will kill me when they discover that i want this bag. LOL

Nora

The Zip Satchel Sierra Collection.....I swear, this has to be it!
It's affordable too...$350 smackaroos! AND they have it in brown...I think I'm more excited than you are :huh: .

OMG i will kisssss yaaaa online! LOL...

Is this one. By the way...where can i buy it. I went to the official site, but they didnt got it on brown nor black. Just snake.

Ummm where did ya find this pic?

Thankkk

nora

sorry, i am silly. I found it. Now i will try find the price. I live in spain, so...it will be maybe harder to find.

Thankssssss

You are really experts in this. Frankly i am amazed. I've been searching for like 2 months!!!!

Nora