Need help from UK girls:)

Apr 13, 2012
Hello, has anyone been to the Birmingham store? because I haven't but should be in November to get my Mono Neverful, I was just wondering if anyone knows how likely it will be in stock? I know its a classic bag so im sure it would be, but just in case should i ring up and check or does anyone have idea. Thankyou:smile:

I've not been to Birmingham store myself, but I met a guy who worked there in the Kusama store in London. He said it wasn't a huge store, but I would have thought they would have a Neverfull. Might be best to check anyway..

I have only walked passed it when on the way to gig so had no time to go in and it did look pretty small, the bag should be there but I probable will ring and check just in case as it is a train journey away from me and its the main reason to go to Birmingham so I don't want to be dissapointed. Thankyou:smile:

what you could do is the day or two before your leaving call the 1-866 # and have them check stock and reserve it for you... i think they might only hold something for 48hrs so do it as close to the date your leaving as possible!! but... i bet they will have one!!! ;)

I've been into the Brum store today, very nice and friendly. I've bought the Neverfull mono in medium and they appeared to be very well stocked. Even though its a smaller store, we do get a lot of Chinese/Asian tourists and they sure love their LV. There was a lovely group in there today and they looked like they were having great fun trying out the bags. Very friendly store.