Need help from Totally bag owners~~

I have the PM size and I love it. I wear my Totally every day.
I think it depends on how tall you are and how much you want to carry.
The MM looked too big on me and I never carry so much with me that the MM would become full. For me, the bag loses its shape when there is not enough in it and the PM looks cute, but still not soo small.

I own the MM size because I wanted a nice size tote for work and travel. I do not think the PM size is too small for everyday use. It really just depends on how much you carry day to day. The PM may work for you. Good Luck deciding!

I owned the MM....can fit a lot of things. Used to be my everyday bag until i suffered from shoulder ache tat i change to hand held bag nw.

Overall is gd & practical like NF just with the xtra secure zipper.

utf-8BUDI4LTA2LTExXzExLjU5LmpwZw.jpg

I have the MM...and find the size perfect for me. I love that it fits all I need and then a little extra room so if one of the boys needs me to carry something, I have room! I love this bag...very easy to wear!!!

I have the MM and it's worked wonderfully as an everyday bag. I rotate between the Mono Galliera PM and the Totally MM for my everyday, go to bags. The Galliera is a bit more stylish but heck, I guess any LV would be stylish. The LV mono logo adds the perfect punch to your outfit, even if you are dressed casually.