Need Help Finding A Shoe?...Any Shoe??...

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
I came up with an idea...& did it....
There are a few CL's & other Designer shoes that I am searching for & have been for a long time(some even short time), that I just cant find. I made a new album in my profile with the picture of the shoe, name & the size I need them in.
I just thought it would be helpful for whoever is searching for something.
Just a thought!;)

I love the Renee Caovilla's they are gorgeous, his shoes are truly art for the feet. Have you tried calling his boutique about them. The Gucci's you are looking for are from quite sometime ago, your only option might be ebay. As for the jimmy choo watersnakes, I have them, and love them. I saw a pair on ebay a while ago. Don't think they are still in stores. Maybe you could give them a call,or go to the Jimmy Choo outlet at woodbury commons.

Last edited:
^^I really really regret getting them now! They were sooo cheap considering how much we are paying for CL's. Every time I find them on ebay, the person knows how rare they are & im not spending over 1200 on them....thats just crazy when retail was like 400?

Stinas great idea. Hopefully now you'll find them more easily.
I have a fab shoe from that same collection as the Gucci but unfortunately I never wear it, it's so wrong on me :sad:

I have the black Gucci corsets ... Tom Ford's last season at Gucci. COLLECTOR SHOES!!! Set up a "save this search" on Ebay ...

I need those Bruno Frisoni shoes, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!