Need help deciding

waverlinda

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
I want to get a smaller cross body bag for when I go out at night. Just small enough for the basics. I used to bring clutches but it's hard having to keep on holding on to your bag. I'm 5"3, size 8 and a somewhat fleshy. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices. Do I get the black Rebecca Minkoff BF cross body pouch or the black Linea Pelle Dylan Clutch with detachable strap (not perforated)?

I like the look of the RM but it's kinda small and is like 6 x 4.5 inches. I'm just afraid it might look too small on me and I'd look silly trying to use a bag that's too small. The LP clutch is i think 9.5 x 6 inches and would probably look better on my frame. It has a more casual vibe though in my opinion. And I've never bought Linea Pelle before so I'm not so sure.

I've attached pictures below. Which should I get or should I not get any at all?

Attachments

• site_product_large_rm-bf-black.jpg
    site_product_large_rm-bf-black.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 27
  • lp-cwhu049ublk.jpg
    lp-cwhu049ublk.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 27
the RM is nice, but it does sound pretty small... it might be best to go with the bigger option, so i say the LP. i've only heard good things about LP's quality as well

^ooh... good idea!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...3Dmarc%2Bjacobs%2Bsingle%26_requestid%3D36043

2vaxjrm.jpg