Need help deciding

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get a smaller cross body bag for when I go out at night. Just small enough for the basics. I used to bring clutches but it's hard having to keep on holding on to your bag. I'm 5"3, size 8 and a somewhat fleshy. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices. Do I get the black Rebecca Minkoff BF cross body pouch or the black Linea Pelle Dylan Clutch with detachable strap (not perforated)?

I like the look of the RM but it's kinda small and is like 6 x 4.5 inches. I'm just afraid it might look too small on me and I'd look silly trying to use a bag that's too small. The LP clutch is i think 9.5 x 6 inches and would probably look better on my frame. It has a more casual vibe though in my opinion. And I've never bought Linea Pelle before so I'm not so sure.

I've attached pictures below. Which should I get or should I not get any at all?

Attached Files:

2. the RM is nice, but it does sound pretty small... it might be best to go with the bigger option, so i say the LP. i've only heard good things about LP's quality as well

3. What about the Marc Jacobs single?

4. The MJ is way over my budget since I'm just buying at the amazon sale. It does look nice though. :sad:

5. The RM is adorable but probably way too small. If you think the LP is too casual for you, though, I'd maybe save the money and wait for something better.