Need help deciding on noe!

Which noe should I buy?

• Mandarin Epi

• White MC

Results are only viewable after voting.

cutiepie21

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Ok, I've decided to buy a noe because I love the shape and have been looking at a couple on ebay. One option that I absolutely love is the MC noe, which is ending very soon. I love the multicolor line, but am hesitant to get this one because I already have a white MC speedy, and don't want to do MC overkill. The other noe that I am watching is the mandarin epi. I would love to own an epi piece since I don't currently own one and I think the orange color is absolutely gorgeous! And since the color is discontinued, it would be a good investment. So.... which do you think I should bid on?!?

I know you have the MC Speedy already but I like the style of the MC Noe. I saw a black MC Noe just last weekend and it's really gorgeous:love:

I say go for the manadarin epi. The MC is gorgeous but like you said, you already own a MC speedy and the mandarin epi is also, oh so beautiful. Plus, this color is going to be discontinued.

Both bags are gorgeous. If you didn't have the speedy, I would have voted the white mc. But mandarin epi is wonderful and an epi noe will look new forever -- it just wears like iron.

cutiepie21 said:
Thanks everyone who voted! It seems like the consensus is mandarin epi. I wanted to know what is a fair price for a used mandarin petite noe?

Thanks!
well new is in the mid $900 I think so I'd say as long as it's in good shape I'd like to be saving a little money buying used so maybe I'd pay up to $700-$750, I dunno, I don't do the ebay thing though........

cutiepie21 said:
Thanks everyone who voted! It seems like the consensus is mandarin epi. I wanted to know what is a fair price for a used mandarin petite noe?

Thanks!

I don't know about mandarin but my blue epi noe cost my SIL US$300.00 when she bought it for me!!!:nuts: You can luck out with pretty good deals if you take your time on eBay!

Sorry, I just called my SIL and she said it wasn't $300.00 but $450.00 which is still pretty good!:wlae:

Thanks girls!

LV_addict: was your blue noe in pristine condition? I'm wondering cuz I'm wathching a mandarin noe on ebay and it's $600, but the lining is dirty! Is that a steep price for a noe that is obviously used?