Need help deciding - NEW CDC color

keep the color! totally agree what almost everyone is saying regarding using th CDC Tosca as. POP of color in an outfit. im a neutral kind of gal, and i enjoy sharing my time wearing my orange croc CDC with a very monochromatic outfit! in addition, ots not everyday you find a Tosca CDC. i am so happy u decided to keep it :smile:.

Tosca color is gorgeous!¨and easy to wear, keep it! you can always get a black later, it is easier to find a black then these new ones, and it adds a lovely touch when dressed in neutral colors, it simply stunning!
Love it!

tosca color is gorgeous!¨and easy to wear, keep it! You can always get a black later, it is easier to find a black then these new ones, and it adds a lovely touch when dressed in neutral colors, it simply stunning!
Love it!

keep the color! Totally agree what almost everyone is saying regarding using th cdc tosca as. Pop of color in an outfit. Im a neutral kind of gal, and i enjoy sharing my time wearing my orange croc cdc with a very monochromatic outfit! In addition, ots not everyday you find a tosca cdc. I am so happy u decided to keep it :smile:.

Thank you! :biggrin:

I personally prefer my CDCs in colors/textures. I wear a lot of black, so, as someone else said, a color in a CDC gives a bit of a pop. Black in a CDC is too S&M for me. Enjoy it!