Need handbag restoration/repair recommendations in Los Angeles

gmnidrm

Jun 25, 2013
Hi handbag peeps!

I'm have some beloved leather handbags that need leather dye touch up from fading and some hardware buffing out from scratches. I live in Southern California (between Los Angeles, San Diego & Palm Springs)

I would prefer to take them in somewhere where my bags would be restored on premise. I think Los Angeles area might be my best bet. I would prefer not to send them off in the mail to some of the online establishments.

Any suggestions or recommendations would get greatly appreciated. ☺️

I hope you can refer me to a handbag repair shop in northern New Jersey. For a vintage Chanel mini with gold hardware, I need some help to find replacement screws that attach the square plate on the inside of the flap to the logo on the front of the flap. One screw fell out, I didn't notice it. The screw is 5 mm across the flat head. I would appreciate any information you can supply on how I can obtain a replacement screw. I love this bag; it is a beautiful lime green suede lined with matching leather interior. Thank you for anything you can tell me. ...Mrs. Edith Garcia

Hi handbag peeps!

I'm have some beloved leather handbags that need leather dye touch up from fading and some hardware buffing out from scratches. I live in Southern California (between Los Angeles, San Diego & Palm Springs)

I would prefer to take them in somewhere where my bags would be restored on premise. I think Los Angeles area might be my best bet. I would prefer not to send them off in the mail to some of the online establishments.

I use leather pros in Burbank. I have a thread in the Chanel forum showing the quality of his work. He's been the go to guy for over 25 years.

Hi handbag peeps!

Pasquale's does the best handbag repair in Los Angeles.