need funds--not sure what to give up? :(

Thank you all for understanding how hard a decision this is. My family thinks it is just no big deal---but I know that I probably will never be able to get these bags again and I do feel bad about it. But I need to live and life throws us curve balls sometimes---doesn't it? So after I listened to you all---decided to give up the Galleria and Stressa. Keep the sully and totally---just more useful. I just think the Sully is more current and it zips--which I like. And the Stressa really just sits in my closet. It is beautiful but the strap can become annoying......So here we go...goodbye to the Galleria and Stressa. :sad:

Hi, I'd give up the Sully or the Totally (Can get them again, if you ever wanted to) but definitely keep the Galliera because its discontinued and you may not get this one again... Is all the more reason i'd keep it. GL!

Thank you all for understanding how hard a decision this is. My family thinks it is just no big deal---but I know that I probably will never be able to get these bags again and I do feel bad about it. But I need to live and life throws us curve balls sometimes---doesn't it? So after I listened to you all---decided to give up the Galleria and Stressa. Keep the sully and totally---just more useful. I just think the Sully is more current and it zips--which I like. And the Stressa really just sits in my closet. It is beautiful but the strap can become annoying......So here we go...goodbye to the Galleria and Stressa. :sad:

That's the decision I would have made too. :smile: I sell when life requires I do from time to time too... thankfully LV bags are fairly liquid assets, ha ha... and as soon as you're able to you can rebuild ~ good luck with your sales.

Everyone-here is her decision.

Good luck and don't look back! No regrets!!:heart: