Need feedback on these two coats from j. Crew and zara!

moonshine122

Nov 6, 2009
Okay, between these two coats, which one should I go with based on looks alone? HAHA. While I like the polished look of the one from J. Crew, I also like how the Zara one looks effortlessly cool. THOUGHTS??? Discuss and get back to me. Thanks! =)

J. Crew... price tag: $278 plus a 15% student discount.
1114091505.jpg

Zara (collar facing down)... price tag: $99
1115091218a.jpg

I'm posting another pic to show you how the Zara one can be styled in diff ways...
1115091230.jpg

Last edited:
You look really cute! I like the proportions of the J Crew coat better. The grommets and shoulder detail on the Zara jacket are cool, but overall it doesn't seem different enough to be worth losing the polished/classic look.

@ everyone - thank you so much for your quick responses!!! now that i think about it, the zara one may be a little too busy for me. cute, but busy.

p.s. i just joined purse forum a few weeks ago. i love how the members are so supportive and helpful!

where do you live? i had that jcrew one but it went back because it is not warm and i wasn't a fan the proportions on me (on you, it looks much better). I like the look of the jcrew one but the fit and shape of the zara.