Need another help please.. :)

Black epi speedy is gorgeous!

I saw and tried on the Hyde park last week. I love love the soft handles and the strap. I do personally prefer zipper closure bags, so cluny was never my favorite. Since you don't have DE bag, I vote you get the Hyde park! Or the marine rouge speedy. Those are my top two favorites!

They're all beautiful bags and each has its strong and weak points. Right now it sounds like you're buying a bag for the sake of it instead of actually filling a need; my only advice would be to wait until something perfect catches your eye and makes your heart sing.

Thank you for all your opinions.. ;)

Since you're buying for the sake of buying and you want to complete your speedy collection I vote for the speedy. I prefer the black epi but I think the empreinte marine would compliment your collection more so than the epi since your speedy collection is more of the non traditional pieces.

You do pick some lovely bags! Here are my few more cents about them:
From this four, I've got to say I like the least the look of Hyde Park. You shouldn't be worried about DE straps in other bags - they are very stiff at first, but they are alright if you don't put a lot of items inside and after 3-4 months they get MUCH softer. My Speedy 25 B in DE hurt my shoulder at first, but now I can stuff it full and it's very comfortable.
Cluny BB is adorable, but personally I prefer it in epi. It does look like a beautiful, simple and timeless design though and that strap surely adds a lot of character to it.
Empreinte Speedy seems like a fun, fashionable bag that is going to be easy and soft throw around kind of bag. It should be very pliable and comfortable on the shoulder.
The epi Speedy B 25 seems very sleek and classic and I think it would be a great addition to your Speedy collection. This bag has a very timless feel to it, I'm sure it will just last forever. It might be a bit more structured on the shoulder so you have to decide for yourself if that is going to be a good thing for you or not. Looking at your other choices - to spice it up you can just add a cool new strap.

I think when you're buying a bag not because you need it, but because you want it, it's best not to follow reason and just go to the store - maybe come back there 20 times before you make your decision - but eventually just go with your gut! You have very nice choices, you can't really go wrong with them anyway. And if nothing truly appeals to you - maybe it's best to hold if off until you find something that just blows you away?

Reactions: daysha
Since you're buying for the sake of buying and you want to complete your speedy collection I vote for the speedy. I prefer the black epi but I think the empreinte marine would compliment your collection more so than the epi since your speedy collection is more of the non traditional pieces.

I vote either Hyde Park or Black Epi Speedy :yes: Let us know what you decide! :heart:

You do pick some lovely bags! Here are my few more cents about them:
From this four, I've got to say I like the least the look of Hyde Park. You shouldn't be worried about DE straps in other bags - they are very stiff at first, but they are alright if you don't put a lot of items inside and after 3-4 months they get MUCH softer. My Speedy 25 B in DE hurt my shoulder at first, but now I can stuff it full and it's very comfortable.
Cluny BB is adorable, but personally I prefer it in epi. It does look like a beautiful, simple and timeless design though and that strap surely adds a lot of character to it.
Empreinte Speedy seems like a fun, fashionable bag that is going to be easy and soft throw around kind of bag. It should be very pliable and comfortable on the shoulder.
The epi Speedy B 25 seems very sleek and classic and I think it would be a great addition to your Speedy collection. This bag has a very timless feel to it, I'm sure it will just last forever. It might be a bit more structured on the shoulder so you have to decide for yourself if that is going to be a good thing for you or not. Looking at your other choices - to spice it up you can just add a cool new strap.

I think when you're buying a bag not because you need it, but because you want it, it's best not to follow reason and just go to the store - maybe come back there 20 times before you make your decision - but eventually just go with your gut! You have very nice choices, you can't really go wrong with them anyway. And if nothing truly appeals to you - maybe it's best to hold if off until you find something that just blows you away?

I think I will grab speedy 25 to complete my collection. But I will wait until pochette metis empreinte coming out. I hope next week or 2 weeks from now. I want to compare which one should I buy first. ;)
Thank you for helping me..

Reactions: TraGiv
I had the Pochette Metis in reverse mono and on the last day of exchange period the black epi speedy was available - I don't know what it was but I just had to go to the store and see, and I ended up exchanging. the SAs asked are you sure etc but I haven't looked back. the PM is beautiful but mono bags are ''too loud' for me, although gorgeous and I can't have a canvas bag that is so sensitive that I start worrying about using it. plus I am a black structured leather bag girl.

the black epi speedy has a timeless feel to it, I feel I can use it for work functions but also casual, weekend activities, empreinte is not my kind of thing even though it molds more to the body. I have a few things to dress up the bag, silver key chain extender, denim mono bandeau, and a python fendi strap that I use as a shoulder strap

You were looking at the Palm Springs Mini and changed your mind... I did exactly the same things and walked out with the Pochette Metis in Infrarouge.

Out of your choices above I would get the Hyde Park but in the purple color not the black. Otherwise, wait a few more weeks to see more bags being released, you might like the new Noe bag.. very cute!!

I had the Pochette Metis in reverse mono and on the last day of exchange period the black epi speedy was available - I don't know what it was but I just had to go to the store and see, and I ended up exchanging. the SAs asked are you sure etc but I haven't looked back. the PM is beautiful but mono bags are ''too loud' for me, although gorgeous and I can't have a canvas bag that is so sensitive that I start worrying about using it. plus I am a black structured leather bag girl.

the black epi speedy has a timeless feel to it, I feel I can use it for work functions but also casual, weekend activities, empreinte is not my kind of thing even though it molds more to the body. I have a few things to dress up the bag, silver key chain extender, denim mono bandeau, and a python fendi strap that I use as a shoulder strap

I went to LV today. Play around with epi speedy. It is timeless and pretty. But somehow I am worried if the bag bump into something. Will it damage or deform easily ? Or maybe I worry to much.. :smile:

You were looking at the Palm Springs Mini and changed your mind... I did exactly the same things and walked out with the Pochette Metis in Infrarouge.

Out of your choices above I would get the Hyde Park but in the purple color not the black. Otherwise, wait a few more weeks to see more bags being released, you might like the new Noe bag.. very cute!!

I already have PM infrarouge.. congrats..! ;)
Guess what.. I'm in love (again) with Flandrin.
I was torn last time. And now since they have new version with feet, I am interested at Flandrin again. I really need to think which bag should I grab.. :smile:

I went to LV today. Play around with epi speedy. It is timeless and pretty. But somehow I am worried if the bag bump into something. Will it damage or deform easily ? Or maybe I worry to much.. :smile:
it is a soft epi, which is a contradiction in itself..., epi is hard-wearing but once scratched can't be easily fixed, so it depends what you bump into :smile: