Need an ID

MelmoK

Jun 22, 2008
Yesterday I saw a Coach bag that I loved and need in my life.

My problem is that I can't find it anywhere and also, it already had an owner.

I have no photos but I hope my description will help.

It was about the size and shape of a Peyton bag with a similar strap. It was leather with the Coach emblem stamped near the top. The straps were brown leather and also went down the sides with smaller straps making a y shape on each side.
I've spent hours on google, ebay, coach.com, and everyplace else I could think of attempting to find a photo but can't.
Any ideas ladies?

Like this?

10615_b4t2_a0_front+cream.jpg

If so it's a Carly.

good call fox0r. I have a Carly and it definitely did not come to mind. I was having issues wrapping my brain around the description.

Good luck finding a Carly; it's a great bag!

The Zoe's are pretty close to the Carly's. The bottoms are different, but they have the same type of handle. In the boutique currently there is the Petyon should bag that I think looks a lot like the Carly too.

They have been discontinued for a while now, so finding them in outlets will be hard unless someone has returned them.

LuvsElvis nope, it's definitely a Carly.

I have another question in regards to this purse though. Did it ever come in pink with the leather accents being brown? I've found a lot of suede and signiture Carly's but none like I'm looking for.

The Carly did NOT come in Pink Leather with brown trim.

Tano did a pink bag in the same style as the carly. you may want to check out Tano.

LuvsElvis nope, it's definitely a Carly.

I have another question in regards to this purse though. Did it ever come in pink with the leather accents being brown? I've found a lot of suede and signiture Carly's but none like I'm looking for.