Need advice !!

So! For Christmas I was planning on getting either the Jumbo Classic Flap or XL Jumbo (Maxi) in black caviar leather with gold hardware.

My local Chanel boutique has both right now. My SA said that the Maxi will probably be sold out by Thanksgiving and the Jumbo is the hardest bag to find!

I wasn't planning on getting the bag now, because I don't know if I can afford it. I could probably squeeze it in though since they have both in the store! I still need to go to the store to see them and make my decision on which one I want.

Should I buy my bag now or chance it and wait for December when I'll have more cash but when they might not have either of the bags?!

I NEED YOUR HELP !! PLEASE RESPOND !! :confused1:

If you're certain you want the bag & have the $ now, then you should definitely get it now before the next price increase (sometime before December). You should only wait if you think you might want an upcoming bag from the new collection or don't have the $ now. You can always go the preowned route if worse case comes to worse.

^^Hmmm, I agree with the ladies that these bags are HOT and probably won't be around in a few more months but also feel that if purchasing this bag now will cause you any financial distress (beyond the norm), don't do it. No bag is worth that.

If you can now, go for it! I have the black caviar maxi with gh and love it. However, I am not so sure that I would love it if it caused me distress financially. Hope that makes sense. Good Luck!

Omg saks4me i am kissing your feet right i loooove you so much !! Ahhhh i loooooove you i dont even know what to say !! Thank you !!

No worries... I just pass the word on!!! The gals here are super helpful and generous with deals and offers! Hope you find the bag of your dreams without stretching your wallet too wide?!!! I would be making the most of the NM promo if not for the fact that I have another trip coming up!

Be sure to let us know how it all works out!

saks4me - thank you so much ! i'm almost definately getting the bag now !! so i can have now .. pay later ! one of my favorite phrases besides SALEE !! haha again thank you sooo much !! :biggrin:

Chrisy - i hate how you can never know when they're going to increase prices .. they could atleast give a warning !! hahaha

Thank you everyone !! You all have been such an amazing help ! I cant thank you all enough :biggrin: