Need advice

Ashpera786

Aug 27, 2019
so I’ve been going back and forth between bags . I’ve got some bags and returned .
So I ordered two bags ; 1 was Gucci Dionysus in blue ( small) the one with crystals

The other one was ; saint laurent Cassandra satchel .

Yet I’m still obsessed with one bag and that is Celine box bag in burgundy.

I ordered Gucci Dionysus because I wear lotsa blue and fell in love with shape , leather and structure but I don’t love the silver hardware too much and I do have one other Gucci Dionysus bag. I also cannot wear this bag daily.

I ordered saint laurent Cassandra satchel because I thought it’s more of a daily bag but problem is y twists to open l and I’m worried it’s going to fail ( the opening mechanism ) it seems little delicate . Also ysl is huge and I don’t feel that flashy most days . It just grabs too much attention. Some days I like that but most days I just like a cool looking bag . I don’t like to be too in your face. I can turn it around and use like that .

Problem with Celine bag is that it’s too subtle for a bag that costs both bags combined but it’s perfect crossbody , looks sharp . Roomy and it’s classic. I can go to grocery store , airport or whenever and not feel awkward carrying logos .

So both bags I ordered are in the return window.

If you were me would you keep those two bags or return and get Celine box bag ?

I just don’t know what I should do ?

Thank you for feedback !