Need advice on Cerise Speedy I'm selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I was hoping some of you guys can give me some advice. I'm selling my Cerise Speedy, because I have only used it four times since I bought it. It's just too small for me. I'm 5'9 without my heels on and I feel it looks too small on me. As you can see from my previous posts and pictures, I have 6 speedys including this Cerise and all my other ones are size 30, which is the perfect size for me. So I decided to try to sell my Cerise on ebay and I have only received 1 offer, so far. I was hoping someone on this forum could give me some advice. I'm sure two of the reasons why I have only received 1 offer is because of my price, but I'm also taking other BIN offers. And my feedback is 100% postive, but I only have a feedback score of 8 at this time. I just purchased two more DVF dresses on ebay last week and paid as soon as I won, and I know I will get a positive feedback as soon as I receive the dresses and leave them feedback. I had also just bid on a used beautiful white MC speedy and won it for only $600 a week ago. It's beautiful with all the pinks and I got it for a great deal. I'm going to give it to my best friend for Christmas, since I already have two of my own. I know I'm addicted to LV speedys.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.