Need advice about purchasing a nylon bag

Yes, if you get it wet enough. A few quickly wiped off sprinkles won't hurt it, but depending on the leather and the color of the leather, you could end up with a bag that looks like it has a bad case of the pox. :wtf:

I've been known to keep plastic bags tucked in the bottoms of my good leather bags in case of rain. I've stuffed my 2K bags in a grocery store plastic bag more than once because of sudden down pours. I'd rather look like a bag lady than ruin a good bag. This is why the leather bags are so awesome when rain is a given. No worries and no plastic bags required.

That is a good idea. I am placing an eco-friendly bag in my handbag as soon as I get off the computer. I have a very nice green leather prada and I would kill over if it were damaged by rain. I also have a nylon one which I absolutely love :love:

That is a good idea. I am placing an eco-friendly bag in my handbag as soon as I get off the computer. I have a very nice green leather prada and I would kill over if it were damaged by rain. I also have a nylon one which I absolutely love :love:

OMG! I made a huge typo in this quote:

This is why the leather bags are so awesome when rain is a given. No worries and no plastic bags required.

It should say NYLON BAGS not leather!!! Where WAS my brain yesterday???!!! :Push:

Edit note: Oh, I see. I posted that at 8:00AM. Not enough coffee yet... :blush: