Need advice about PA in Electric Epi

Candace30

O.G.
Oct 20, 2011
Hi Everyone!

I bought a preloved pochette accessoires in black epi electric some time ago. I'd always wanted an epi electric item and thought this would be a great first piece. I bought this item to be a cute evening bag for nice dinners, etc if I used a chain strap with it.

So...I bought a crossbody chain strap in silver (since the epi electric has silver hardware) from Mautto and I'm so disappointed in the quality! Maybe their gold chains are better, but the silver finish is not shiny at all and just looks cheap to me. I don't want to pay a lot to buy a Felicie chain for it (and I don't even have an SA who would order one for me). I feel so disappointed that it's taking effort to make this bag work for me, to the point I'm thinking about selling it for a loss. I realize this is a very trivial problem to have, but if you were me would you seek out a different strap or just sell the bag? Do you all like the look of the electric epi PA? Thanks in advance!PA.jpg

I have an Alma B.B. in ee n love it. If I were you, I’d just use it as is, with the original strap. It’s already shiny enough for evening. Or remove the strap n use as a clutch. It’s pretty n hard to come by!

Reactions: Sanzy
I would consider a black Epi strap from LV although it’s non-electric. PA in Epi are hard to find in the pre-loved market and Electric makes it more unique.

I would use it with the original strap. I may be the odd one, but I don’t see how you would wear an evening bag crossbody. Evening bags are supposed to look dressy and doesn’t wearing it crossbody make it look the opposite of that?

Last edited:
Reactions: BULL