Need a special occasion bag

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
I typically use other designers for formal occasions but of course I would prefer LV. I just don't know if there is anything right for this gown!?! Any ideas would help! Here is my dress....

THANKS in advance! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Attachments

• christmasdress.JPG
    christmasdress.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 144
Gorgeous dress! What about the pochette florentine you were thinking of getting? I think a clutch would be fab with a gown that has thin straps.

How about this??

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Mono VerRoxburyDR

p10826260_ph_hero.jpg

When I saw your dress I automatically thought of this color!

get the new Monogram Satin Aumoniere :nuts:! the brown one would match your dress :yes:

OMG- Yessss. See I knew you guys were good! :nuts: I didn't even think about that bag! I wonder how difficult it will be to get one? There is the silver and multicolor on elux. Although the silver does have gold as well? It might be okay but I definately prefer the brown!?!

Yes the brown satin bag would be tdf with that dress, I forgot all about that bag! I thought someone said somewhere they were sold out in minutes :shrugs:

That is nice as well. I really like the Malibu Street in that shade IRL and it is much more affordable than the satin. I just wonder if the vachetta keeps it from being dressy enough? I also would think I might be able to carry that more than just once!?! HMMM....

How about this??

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Mono VerRoxburyDR

p10826260_ph_hero.jpg

When I saw your dress I automatically thought of this color!

OMG- Yessss. See I knew you guys were good! :nuts: I didn't even think about that bag! I wonder how difficult it will be to get one? There is the silver and multicolor on elux. Although the silver does have gold as well? It might be okay but I definately prefer the brown!?!

all the hardware and logo embroidery for all the bags are gold. call the 866 and see if the brown is still available; it would match your dress better than the silver

Crystal look no further!!! The Houston boutique has a few in stock!!! I saw the brown one on display right across Women's RTW/on the side of the sunglasses case. :yes: