Need a Bleeker PRO!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Once upon a time about 2 years ago I purchased a magenta Bleeker duffle style #11423. I didn't know alot about the style #'s back then and the gal who sold it to me told me it was the large. BOY was it LARGE, as in XL.

I liked the bag, thought it was gorgeous...but sadly it was just WAY TOO BIG!!!

I'm starting to eye them again, and would like someone to enlighten me on what colors the large came in style# 11422. I want all leather and would be jazzed to score magenta (if it came in that size,) black or british tan!!!!

Anyone know what colors they released. I may even be able to do with the medium if it was released in some good colors!!! There was a leather medium right???

TIA ;)

***I bet Bunny can weigh in on this one!!!!

Last edited:
I don't know if the Medium came in Magenta or not ( That color is TDF! ).
I DO know that it came in Ink, White, British Tan, Black, & Yellow ( It's either called Citrine or Sunflower ). It may have also came in Bottle green but, I'm not sure. These are just off the top of my head, there may be more.

PS: Here are pics of mine..
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-re...leecker-st-limited-203312-6.html#post10041851

I think you'd LOVE this bag!!

The funny thing about this bag is that when I first got into Coach, I honestly HATED the shape of this bag. I didn't like how big the bottom was compared to the top. I never thought that I'd ever own one back then. Now, it has become one of my favorite Coach bags!!!!

Oh, I know, that bag was gorgeous. The color was TDF!!! The only thing that I didn't like about it was the strap drop. It wasn't even that it was too big or anything because, I think you could've dealt with the size but, the strap wasn't adjustable like they are on the Medium so, IMO, that made the bag seem to be too big because, it hung down too low. I know when I tried it on at your house, that was really the only thing that bothered me. It hung down WAY past my hip and I'm tall ( 5'11" ), I know it had to be really uncomfortable for you because, shorter than me. I think if you could have adjusted the strap, it would have been A LOT more comfortable to wear.

If the medium came in Magenta ( I'm not sure if it does or not ), that would definitely be one of my HG's. It would be perfect.
The medium, IMO, is the perfect size. Even though it's called a medium, I think it's a larger bag. It is quite a bit bigger than the medium carly and can hold a TON. The strap is adjustable and convertable. It can be worn over the shoulder and if you let the strap completely out, it can be worn crossbody.

If you can't tell, I LOVE this bag. I highly recommend it!!!

I should have NEVER got rid of that bag!!! I wasen't into that big of bags back then. Heck I was carrying a Leigh and a 07 shoulder bag!!! UGH!!!!

The one with the dogleash clip is a Large (not XL), the med came in more colors than the large. AFAIK there was no XL bleecker unless you talk about another style OTHER than the duffle bag.

The yellow was called canary. Also, the medium came in a light camel color called buckskin and a light blue, I think the name is pool. I have the medium yellow and large British tan. To me it seems the sizes are small and large, I wish there were a size in between. Of the two sizes, I prefer the medium. The large is very big and heavy. I've held onto it though, because it's a pilot and I'm afraid I'd regret selling it later.

Edit: There is a medium wine duffle on ebay right now, FYI. Not my auction. There's also a reddish one, I think the color is called rose.

Last edited:
The only one not mentioned is the "rust" colored duffle. It came in the medium sized duffle. It was a burnt orange color but it ws called "rust".

Also :krislynne: Yes there is a red duffle too, and yes the color was called "rose". I have one and I LOVE IT!!

I have the Wine Bleeker Duffle in the Medium! I think the colors for medium were the Wine, Bottle Green, Ink, and Tan. I have never seen the Magenta in the medium!! I thought the large was too big!! (I am 6ft and I thought the bag looked huge when I tried it on!!!) I also have the dark brown signature in the flap Bleeker! Both are nice bags!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

The original launch in October of 07 colors in the medium size included black, british tan, ink, bottle green, rust, wine.

For the Spring 08 follow-up, the colors included: pool, canary, grass, rose, buckskin, and white.