Navy Taylor's Blue LGE Origami Satchel~REVEAL Model Shots

Wow! That bag is gorgeous, susieserb and it looks just great on you. Your whole look is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing the great modelling pics with us!

Hey Lizzy Cat how is your cat? I know you said she was getting kind of old. My Lizzy cat is older then I thought based on my Vet's evaluation of her teeth. It was a real shock to me but she was a stray.

Oh, that's so kind of you to ask, susieserb. We lost her in November 2009 at the ripe old age of 20 +. We sorely miss her and I so love the chilled out look of her in my avatar. I'm aspiring to be as chilled out as her! Have some way to go, though, before I look as gorgeous as you! Any tips?

We have got a stray youngster in the house now - Milliecat! She is gorgeous. Keep me posted about your cat news. Very best wishes.

Hey Lizzy Cat how is your cat? I know you said she was getting kind of old. My Lizzy cat is older then I thought based on my Vet's evaluation of her teeth. It was a real shock to me but she was a stray.

Wait girlie all that gorgeousness costs "too much money" and spending time babying this aging mug, LOL!!

BTW There's something about a restful, purring cat that brings peace and joy to my heart, we can all learn from that right! My other stray, that lived to be 14, was Milly Cat weird huh? I thought my Lizzy was around 6 and the vet said no, she's more like 11 or older? I felt like I was in the twilight zone. So now I have no clue how old this cat is??

Well, me and you, susie, do appear to have a lot in common - and not just cats! I'm also into the ageing gracefully game and you're so right that it costs way 'too much money'. I must resist (briefly, anyway) the Chanel bags and Bal jackets, since I've recently become CL smitten (notice that you are a fan, too)! I'm currently practising around the house in teetering heels in an attempt to look 'the business' and have not yet had the courage to venture outside. But I'm getting there :yahoo: Keep your lovely pics coming!

I am susieserb's sister and I have to say that she has the most amazing shopping luck. This bag is so incredible in real life and it is mind bogglingly beautiful the way it goes with her black Balenciaga with silver zips (a holy grail for many and SHE got it on sale!) Tommy Ton should take her picture for Style.com!!!