Navy Luxe or Persimmon MAM?

Depends on what your wardrobe is like and if you prefer a neutral colored bag or want a bag with a pop of color. Personally, between those two, I'd go for the Persimmon. I think the NL doesn't have the same WOW factor as the Persimmon, which is a gorgeous bright, perfect for spring coming up. Check out the Reference threads or RM in Action thread for some pics, if that helps you make your decision. :tup:

I know you already purchased the CG, but I would have said the NL MAM. I absolutely looooove mine and the leather is amazing. The bag has just the right amount of color and is a deep dark rich blue (it actually seemed to get darker and richer the more I used it; I used a stain/water resistant protector so maybe that deepened the color a bit).
I get so many compliments!

IMO, the MAB is significantly bigger than the MAM. Before I got my first MA bag (both sizes sight unseen, only looking at the internet measurements), I felt like "oh the size measurements are not that much bigger..." then when I got it I couldn't believe how big it was.
I hope you love it and the size works for you!

Cooper is sooooo right! The Navy Luxe leather is AMAZING! You should think about that for a future purchase (not trying to enable or anything)

I know you already purchased the CG, but I would have said the NL MAM. I absolutely looooove mine and the leather is amazing. The bag has just the right amount of color and is a deep dark rich blue (it actually seemed to get darker and richer the more I used it; I used a stain/water resistant protector so maybe that deepened the color a bit).
I get so many compliments!

IMO, the MAB is significantly bigger than the MAM. Before I got my first MA bag (both sizes sight unseen, only looking at the internet measurements), I felt like "oh the size measurements are not that much bigger..." then when I got it I couldn't believe how big it was.
I hope you love it and the size works for you!

I also agree with Cooper that the size difference is MUCH more significant than you'd think just by the dimensions. But who knows... maybe you've found another great style that works for you!

I am still thinking about the Navy Lux. But with the Funkylala sale and Goldenbleu and Hayden Harnett Sales I have been very very bad. The prices have been too hard to resist. Thanks for all of the info. I am some what concerned about the size of the mab but I am sure once I see it I will love it.