Navy Luxe nikki from ebay seller vipfashions

ymptpf

Jul 2, 2008
hello, i am wondering if anyone ever bought from this ebay seller vipfashions? i have seen this seller kept relisting a nikki in navy luxe and wondering if there is anything fishy going on. here is one item number just for your reference: 170388517634. Thanks!

I second TxGirlie's comment about description usually being inaccurate. However, the bag pictured seems to be what they offer for sale.

I recently purchased a Burgundy Nikki from them. The listing said "Mini Nikki" and in the description indicates silver HW, among other unlikely details. The depicted bag was clearly a full size Burgundy Nikki which comes with gold HW. I decided to take a chance b/c I'd been looking for this bag for awhile. They got back to me after a few days to tell me that in fact that the bag they sold me is the bag I thought it was, a full size Burgundy Nikki. They offered $35 partial refund for the incorrect listing name etc., "troubles." I have yet to see the bag... should be here in a few days, as I am in France. Will let you know when I receive it.

^^^ Lucky - I was eyeing that and was wondering what the size was too- Lucky!!!

VIP does answer questions pretty good but their listings are incorrect alot!! Size, lining, even color......

I've mentioned the incorrect info and even told them specifically what needed to be changed - only for the listings I was interested in - but they never took the time to correct all their listings which is strange to me. If it's a template you would think they would want it to be correct for future listings......

hello, i am wondering if anyone ever bought from this ebay seller vipfashions? i have seen this seller kept relisting a nikki in navy luxe and wondering if there is anything fishy going on. here is one item number just for your reference: 170388517634. Thanks!
There is a navy luxe Nikki on bonanzle from a tpfer that is actually cheaper and I'm sure is in excellent condition. (not my listing)

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Cooper1/items/RM_Rebecca_Minkoff_Navy_Luxe_Nikki_Hobo_Shoulder_Bag

I have never bought from them but I am very aprehensive because they recently had a listing where the description of the bag said pepper and noir in the body of the text. When I asked them which it actually was they said that it was pepper noir. When I told them it had to be one or the other they got back to me, said they checked the tag and the tag said black. Well, they are obviously all black but different. I didn't buy. I saw that NL also and wondered if it actually was NL, it did not look "veiny" enough to me but it might be. I guess with them you just have to cross your fingers and hope!!! Good Luck with your choice!

thanks for everyone's suggestion. I got an ebay gc to use, so i decided to take the chance. I just got shipping confirmation from the seller and the bag should arrive on 10/05. I will let u all know how it goes :smile:

I bought a MAM from them on eBay about a year ago. It arrived in a very flat box and the bottom panel of the bag was bent and literally folded in half! I contacted them and they agreed to a full refund and even paid my return shipping. Nice people and no hassle, they just need to package better!

Just wanted to follow up on my vipfashions transaction. The bag pictured was the bag I got in the mail. It took less than a week to get here. They declared it as a $30 "gift" but I still had to pay 27 Euros in tax. But I'm totally glad that I took the risk with this bag!!! The bag is PERFECTION.