Natural waist jeans

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The trend has been towards slightly higher rises on jeans lately, but I am still having a hard time finding them in stores. Does anyone have any suggestions for jeans with a natural waist rise that are either straight or bootleg? Many that I see are either skinny jeans, but I already have a pair of those, or "mom" jeans, which aren't flattering on anyone! I would prefer not to go over $150.

2. I just bought a cheap pair of Levi's at Macy's. I never buy Levi's, but these were only $25 so I thought I'd give them a try. They are mid-rise (not low-rise, but not to the belly button either), boot-cut and have a funky wash. I love them! They actually make my rear look halfway decent too!

3. Lee makes some nice natural waist jeans in straight leg and bootcut. I have a pair of relaxed straight legs that only paid $25 for. Very comfy.

4. Hi! I just got Paige Premium denim with a higher waist, HIDDEN HILLS-- You might want to check it out. It's closer to the waist but does not look like mommy jeans. They retail for $169 but I tell you the extra $19 is worth it. I got the darker wash and it is really flattering given that I have a tummy and curvy. Gave my a$$ a better shape. ;)

5. I will join ArmCandyLvr on Team Lee.

Of all the jeans I have tried on, they fit me best. The rise on the ones I get hits just a bit below the belly button, and the straight leg ones fit over my boots just fine, but I am short with short, slender legs, so your mileage may vary.

They do shrink a bit, so what I do is buy size 8P and after a visit to the dryer, they emerge a perfect 6P!