natural breast enhancement

oops my bad. i didn't mean to be offensive about that. i meant that some tops are a bit too revealing for big breasts, like a really really low v-neck, which may be a bit inappropriate especially if its hanging out there. i didn't mean to be offensive i should've elaborated more on that. some tops look better on women with small breasts and some tops look good with women who have bigger breasts. sorry about that. :Push:

Implants, weight gain, or birth control = options

Actually,there is now another option, natural breast augmentation through fat injections

In March 2009 the FDA lifted the ban on fat transfer for breast augmentation, and recently they have started using patients own stem cells in combination with the fat.

Fat is removed through liposuction then injected in the breast. When combined with stem cells better results are obtained as new blood vessels are grown in the newly injected fat, and the stem cells decrease the ability of the patients body to reject the fat.

Clinical trials were done with promising results which led to the removal of the FDA ban. Fat transfer to the breast was done as far back as 20 years ago, but the techniques were not developed and there were many complications.

Once the fat or fat and stem cells is injected it take approximately one month for the breast tissue to grow to the fully developed state.

The down time is minimal with many people going back to work the next day.

I am not a plastic surgeon, but I am in the medical field and have read the medical journals about the lifting of the ban and the clinical trials.

The one thing that scares me is the small size of the clinical trials, and I wonder as with new drugs that come into the marketplace, will we find adverse reactions in the future. Remember Vioxx?

This is an exciting development, but I am anxious to see how the results fare in the future.

I have a friend who did this fat transfer last year and oh boy, she got an infection. She was hospitalized for 1 month and I think eventually the doctor drained everything that was transferred. I initially thought it was a good thing and even wanted to do it after her but so scary, I lost my interest.

hormonal birth control always makes my breast bigger

Yes, and I think the herbs can work because whenever I drink fenugreek tea my chest gets more dense feeling and heavy, larger too! Kind of painful like when it's close to that time of month though.

Maybe it just affects me that way, but fenugreek is also used by mothers to stimulate breast milk, so I guess it works to some degree.