NARS lipsticks/glosses/pencils

I love their lipsticks and they last FOREVER. I like Blonde Venus a lot, color wise. Their lipstick will stay good for years.

I always run out of the glosses quick, but Orgasm is awesome :smile: if I let them sit without using them, they do get sticky though.

Never tried their lip liners, unfortunately.

I have tried Nars lip liner.. its not bad... there are others that I like more..

but every now & then Nars has like a 20% sale... if you can try a dept store

or Sephora and test it, you'll know for sure.... they have a good color range as well

I absolutely love the Pure Matte lipsticks; Tashkent & Bangkok make nice MLBB-nudes; Vesuvio is a gorgeous, slightly blue-red. The Semi-Matte lipsticks in the regular line feel drier, but the Sheers are very nice.

Lipglosses smell bad, but they're - generally - nicely pigmented (but don't get something like Albatross and expect it to be full-coverage, obviously) but unsticky. The lip lacuers are VERY pigmented, but they're sticky - not as bad as MAC Lipglasses' though.

I definitely think they're worth the money. The lipsticks are very pigmented & last a long time - as do the pencils. I have used both for years. I think NARS reds are the best!

love their lipsticks. i have Cruising (perfect, like MAC Blankety & Honolulu Honey (a little too orange and matte for me)

oh, and glosses-all wonderful! Turkish Delight, Greek Holiday and Striptease

Love their lipsticks! A little bit drier on me than other brands I use, but the colors are so gorgeous! I layer a MAC lip glass over NARS lipstick for more shine and staying power. I agree Cruising is the BEST neutral ever... Mayflower & Sexual Healing are awesome colors as well.

The only gloss of theirs I've tried is the new larger than life kind in Como. Very pretty color and I don't think it has any smell to it at all.

NARS products are definitely worth the money! (Love their blush too!)

I have Pago Pago and Flamenco Lipsticks. Both are nice. Flamenco is the only red I feel comfortable wearing, it's a sheer red that's not too bold.

I have a Velvet Gloss lip pencil. Very creamy and shiny! I'd recommend trying one of those!

I also love, love the gloss Lacquer pot in Chelsea Girls!

I highly recommend them! theyre soo smooth and creamy! they last for a long time!
just make sure your lips arent chapped, prep your lips first.
Their lip products are the best though and if you try them, you will be mroe than pleased