NARS lip gloss?

1. Hey all, I was wondering if any of you gals use NARS gloss? Love or hate relationship? I was thinking that Chiuwahwa shade or clear? I usually use Laura Mercier Tender Lips Bitten Lipgloss.

2. nars gloss is one of my personal favs! i own chihuahua and like it. also like giza and turkish delight. really :heart: :heart: :heart: the new color stolen kisses. was shopping with a couple friends and it looked great on all of us! had to go to 3-4 stores to get it, guess it's pretty popular. think nars and sephora have it online. love nars lip lacquer too!

3. I have a lip lacquer and a couple of glosses, I like chanel glossimers better nars is in a group of glosses I like!

4. I've never tried their lipgloss, but I saw it in Bath and Body works and thought about trying some on.

5. I use Nars clear lip gloss on special occasions - it's definitely the shiniest out there and stays on the longest IMO.

6. i hate orgasm, but i love the new stolen kisses shade! it's so fun for fall! :heart:

7. I use the lip lacquer. It lasts forever.

8. Love the glosses and the lacquer. My fav is sweet dreams. I also like stolen kisses and gothika. Their eye shadows are great too.

9. i have it in turkish delight i love it!

10. i have the lipgloss in sweet dreams- a very pretty pink, and the lip lacquer in butterfield 8 (one of my favorites). the lacquer lasts forever!

11. I prefer Chanel or Dior Addict lip glass over Nars. I find it less sticky. Chiuahua is a good shade though.

12. I have Chihuahua as well, it's a great medium-pink shade. Really natural looking.

13. it is sticky but it lasts ages.. i have baby doll and red tomato. i lvoe love love love them. and ive used LOADS of lipglosses

14. They have a Chihuahua shade? Ohmigosh, that's awesome.

15. i just got the NARS gloss in Revolt. so beautiful. very light, just a faint tint - so so dark in the tube though, it's very fun.
    for lipstick, the NARS sheer in captiva is perfection - one stroke for light color, 2 strokes for darker and more shine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice