Narcos on Netflix

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Hey not seeing a thread for this show.. If there is, my bad.

Anyone watching this? I finally caved after people kept talking about it , so I'm very late to the party.

Still on the first season. Its pretty good aside from all the subs. Never knew about Escobar aside that he was a drug lord.

I was reading on him (cause of the show obviously) and the family believed he killed himself. I saw the pics of him on the roof and I kind of agree with the family.

Like I said I dont know about him other than starting watching the how and that he was a huge drug lord.

If it wasn't for a young male co-worker saying how much he loved the series I would have never bit. I can't get enough. TY PP for the the documentary recommendation. That will be my next looky for Neflix!!

Loved this show and also loved the Columbian series ‘el patrón del mal’. The Colombian series provides a forensic account of all his crimes, and the acting is incredible. Well worth seeing once you have finished with Narcos!!

Reactions: anitalilac
I'm just starting to watch season 3. It's really good! I love Peña.
Wagner Moura also did a good job playing Escobar. He's ruthless but also a family man.. There's always 2 sides of a coin.
And i personally love the opening theme by Rodrigo Amarante.

Season 3 DOES NOT DISAPPOINT..Honestly if the writers continue to keep this series real and pull mainly from historical accounts they can spin this serious into the 21 century?